Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Snuggle fuck

I can not resist a nice, slow, and steady snuggle fuck. The way he he crawls into my bed, pulls my slight body to his, with my back to his chest. My body shivers and spreads out with a path prickles across it. My nipples tighten to hard buds as he presses a trail of his hot kisses and slow warm breathe over my neck. He licks my tender flesh, and moans as the sweet taste of me invades his taste buds. I revel in the feeling of his chest raising and pressing against my back with each breath he takes.

I release breathy moan and tilt my head to the side further to allow his mouth more access to my neck. I reach behind me to scratch lightly up his sides. A smile breaking across my full lips as I feel his chest rumble from his low growl.

He turns my body so easily, positioning me to where he wants. I take a slow breathe of surprise and release it shakily as he traces his tongue slowly across my stomach.  Another breathy moan escapes my lips as I sink my fingers into his hair. scratching them lightly on his scalp. He breathes out slowly across my stomach, sliding his body across my thighs and legs. I feel his hardened cock pressing against my calf and my pussy throbs at the thought of it plunging into me. I reach down and claw at his shoulders, wanting to have his body fully atop of mine. He lifts his head to offer me a sly smile then kisses a path up my body. Turning me again, so he's holding me from behind. His final kiss is laid against the back of my neck.

Mm one of my favorite places to be kissed.

I shudder in anticipation as he grips and lifts one of my thighs in his large hands before he teasingly rubs his tip over my drenched lips. I reach down and run my nails over his shaft, tracing the light veins along the length of it. I hold my breathe as I feel his hips pull back slightly and his cock start to slowly spread my lips and slip inside of me. I blow out the breathe I'm holding as he finally settles snugly within me. I bite my lip I roll my hips to help him slide in deeper. I groan out at the pleasure of having him in my favorite place to keep him. Deep within me.

With his lips pressed against my neck again, his arm wrapped around me to keep me in place, I feel him smile as he starts his soft and slow grind. My walls clench against him and I return his rocks back with one of mine. Soon we are both breathless from the slow intense burn we are building. Nothing can hold us back as we reach our peaks together. Panting, sweating, and laughing from the sheer delirium we've accomplished together.

Yes, a nice snuggle fuck can be quite the experience if done right. Despite what you all think, this naughty girl can enjoy a nice slow screw from time to time. It's not all about the hard, and rough, although you all know I do enjoy that. Until next time...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.