Monday, August 1, 2011

Gavin's Farewell



*takes a seat facing the time line*

Good afternoon, lads. Ladies. *nods politely* I'm here because I have some saddening news - for some. Those close to me here have known for a little while now of my real life situations and reasons why I have been, shall we say, absent from TL activities, why I've deleted my web blog, and why I am sitting here today telling you this. It wasn't an easy decision to make, as I have a wonderful Coven family here, a beautiful mate and future wife, meaningful alliances, and a sweet, sweet little girl whom my heart grew fond of immensely. But, grown up shit must be done, and it brings me sadness to tell you, dear friends, that I will be deactivating this account shortly. I did enjoy my time here while it lasted. To those who made this place feel like home, I will always remember you. Well, until I'm fucking old and no longer can.

To my mate, Sharon, whom I would give my last drop of blood to had she asked me, I will never forget the way we were together. Two tempers, two personalities, two clashing, possessive mates. We were one in the same, you and I, and because of that, had a tremendously terrifying time understanding one another to a T. Sometimes, I looked into your eyes and saw myself. I was excited to see you in a gown - red, yes? (you were no innocent) - eating cake - dancing. *sighs* I have no doubt that there is another out there to take my place in the future. He'd better fucking do you right. *evil glare at the TL* I will miss shaking chicken salads with you - or the idea of the chicken salad - *hungry* - and talking about our shit days at work. Fuck, I will miss it. But you hold onto those memories and carry your head high. No mate of mine will show weakness. That is what I always loved about you. So fiery and strong, quick-tongued and nurturing all at once. You take care of that baby bird of yours. No letting her play with water. We don't need another crazed Siren roaming the towns. *dark chuckle*

To my sister, Viktoria, we have come a long way. I have always told you how much alike we are. Talking to you endlessly, laughing about fuck knows, sharing crazy RL stories. You truly were my partner in crime, and I am glad to have had such a sexy, bad-ass sister. I know that there is still much for you to learn from me... but I am leaving my spell book with you. It has everything you need to learn to be 10% of the Warlock I was. *dark laugh* I love you, sweetheart. Stay strong. You have a beautiful heart. You don't deserve for anyone to tear it down.

To Alexia, our Coven baby - yes I know you hate that - I am certainly sad to leave you with these two women. They will teach you all the wrong things. And possibly throw you into the ocean just to fuck with you. *laughs* But seriously, little nymph: you were a joy to be around, and I am quite impressed with your magic development over time. You have come to be powerful in your own right. Don't ever let anyone take that from you. Practice and stay happy. And take care of Caelan, will you? Don't let him run into any more wolves.

Pika. *sighs heavily* Where do I begin with you? You made me comfortable. Offered me friendship and understanding. Your heart is genuine and pure, and you truly are... sweet. I wish that I could stick around to watch your family grow. Little Lucy is lucky to have someone like you as her mother. You are so strong, Pika. *sighs* It saddens me to part from you. But you have two strong men in your lives, whom I also extend my well wishes and deepest apologies to. I pray that Emmett comes home to you soon. If he has already, my apologies - I haven't been here much to keep up with important events. *frowns* Hold tight to that bear, yes? Never stop bunny hopping. I'll miss you, little one.

Caelan. When we brought you into the Coven, I had no idea what any of us were getting into with you. In the few times we've gotten to talk in private, however, I see why it is that you're so adored by your mate. I'm sad that I will not get to see what will come of you two. But I trust you, Caelan, with our youngest. I know that she loves you. And it is quite clear that you feel the same for her. I know you're not a member of the Coven, but you will always be family to us - to them. I'm sorry that we didn't get to know one another better. I would have enjoyed a new male to tear shit up with. Shit got lonely when Rick left. Take care of yourself, nomad. Stay away from packs of wild animals. *chuckles*

To everyone else who read my work and kept up with my Coven's SL, thank you. To my followers, thank you. I do appreciate your warmth, but I must be going now. *steps into a puddle of flames* Be kind. And take care.





*Gone*

1 comments:

Cheers Gavin! Best wishes!

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.