Thursday, July 21, 2011

Keri Hilson - Knock You Down



"I never thought I'd be in love like this
When I look at you my mind goes on a trip
And you came in and knocked me on my face"

"Every mornin' I look at you and smile
Boy you came around
And you knocked me down"

"Say you gotta put the good with the bad
happy and the sad
That way you bring a better future than I had in the past
Oh cause, I don't wanna make the same mistakes I did
I don't wanna fall back on my face again"

"I'll admit it, I was scared to answer loves call
(Whoaaa whooaaa)
And if it hits, better make it worth the fall"

"Won't see it coming when it happens
But when it happens
you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now
You'll see when love comes and knocks you down
Won't see it coming when it happens
but when it happens you're gonna feel it, let me tell you now
When love comes and knocks you down"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.