Thursday, July 28, 2011

Mimosas and sisters

This week has been filled with news for the ladies of the Foss coven. My dear twin was proposed to by her mate, my brother, Gavin. A wedding is on the horizon and I can't wait to see what they have planned. I'm sure it'll be the event of the century.

Also our little nymph Lex has joined the mating club. Her and her vampire Caelan have made the leap and joined at last. I can't be happier for my little sister. I love you and am truly happy that you've found your true love.

To celebrate this great news I've made mimosas, other fruity non alcoholic concoctions, and edible goodies for everyone. I've set up at poolside and I invite everyone to come congratulate them in their news. Please stop in for drinks, fun, and pool time antics.

I only pray that the nymph is able to find her way home for the celebration. Hopefully Tex will lead her back to us in time. 

P.S. It is also Jacqueline's birthday. Please be sure to give her your birthday wishes. 

Thank you,
-Vik

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.