Thursday, July 14, 2011

Diary of a Nymphomaniac

Today's movie choice was Diary of a Nymphomaniac. No, she's not related to me in any way...that I know of. *wink wink*

It was a great movie pick to make my day fly by. The story is about a young girl who goes on a sexual journey to discover herself. She goes through some trials in life, one is working at a brothel, and ends up realizing what was missing when she receives advice from a paraplegic client.

The sex scenes were hot and the storyline was easy to follow and it kept me interested.Now I'm not a big fan of movies with subtitles, but I loved this one. The last quote and her final revelation were great.

Moral of it all. Love yourself and Live. Great advice to live by.


'I’m a promiscuous woman, yes, because I want to use sex as a means to find what everyone is looking for. Recognition, pleasure, self-esteem and, in short, love and affection. What’s pathological about that? If you want to give me a name, go on, I don’t mind. But you must know I’m really a mermaid, a dryad, simply a nymph.' - Diary of a nymphomaniac

You can read more about the movie on IMDB. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1111890/

If you're looking for a movie to watch, I suggest this one. Enjoy!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.