Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Sensitive










Yes this newling has a hidden sensitive side. Many don't know this about me, and I've mentioned it on a previous post, but I'll reveal more about what makes me so sensitive. 

When I was a small child I had always been overly emotional. I'd burst into tears easily at the harsh words of another or when I was close to someone who was having a bad day. I never understood my reactions… until a few years ago that is. 

After the death of someone close to me I was surprised to have a dream of this person. It was so vivid that it was almost like a visitation from them. Waking the next morning and remembering the visions from the night before, I recalled this was not the first time I'd experienced something like that. Memories from my time as a child rushed to the front of my mind and awakened something hidden within me. 

I felt as if someone or something was encouraging me to follow the breadcrumbs to discover the gifts long since hidden from myself. 

I started researching about dreams and stumbled upon books about spiritual visitations. Reading about this topic quickly led me to the discovery that I'm a Clairsentient or empath. 

**Empath is a term coming into common usage to refer to a person with expanded sensitivity or clairsentience.
Empath may also refer to:
* Feeling strongly what someone else feels. Picking up emotion and pain from violent movies, violence in the news, watching a violent act.
       
*Empath (fiction), any fictional character that has a paranormal or psychic ability to sense the emotions of others.” (Wikipedia)**

Delving further into these books, I would feel this comforting vibration upon my back. Almost in a soothing manner. After reading about meditations and clearing your mind, I set about to practice. Once I began to ground myself, tying my energy to the center of the earth, I started to see things. Strange ripples of colors surrounding people and objects. Looking to my books for answers I learned about energy and auras. 

Everything is composed of energy. I'd always heard this, but never really gave it any thought. Once I learned to control my emotions, the next step in my discovery was handling of energy. 

Many empaths usually becoming healers. being able to see the energy surrounding someone helps to locate and Aleve their aliments. I used crystals to help draw power from and helped others heal their wounds. both internally and spiritually.
Working with energy, crystals, and healing soon opened my eyes even further. The vibrations surrounding me started to form into light beings. Where I was once able to feel them, they started to reveal themselves to me. 
Angels are all around us. If we take the time to open our minds and eyes they will reveal themselves to us. 
I’ve met my guide. She’d been with me from the beginning. I remember speaking to her as a child, but as the years passed I allowed the outside world’s views to cloud my eyes. She had been waiting…in the back, always watching out for me. I now know that she was the presence I’d felt around me from the beginning. She guides me along the path she feels is best for me to follow. I may disagree with her at first, but I feel she only has my best interests at heart. So I follow her with complete trust.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comment

Powered by Blogger.